The feature comes in really handy within the current working circumstance where most of the people are performing from homes and don’t have any physical interaction with teammates or colleagues. This helps keep track of the continued project and its progress.
So, if you’re wondering the way to create Collaborative Gmail Inbox, follow our step-by-step guide:
Now, there are 3 ways to make a replacement Collaborative Inbox — using the Admin console, using new groups, and using classic groups. during this guide, we’ll see the way to create the group using the Admin console.
1. Open Google Groups and check-in using Admin account credentials
2. Open Google Groups and check-in using Admin account credentials
3. Here, enter details like name, description, group email, etc and click on Next Gmail Inbox
Also Read: iPhone 11 review
4. In the next step, you’ll get to define settings for group members with the owner, manager, and member roles. Also, you’ll prefer to keep the group open for the whole organization or limit it to invitations only.
5. Click the Create Group choice to create the group.
Now, if you would like to find out the way to start with the new Collaborative Gmail Inbox, read our how-to guide